Senior .Net Full STACK DEVELOPER
ref : ESOF1315 | 15 Jan 2020
apply before : 31 Mar 2020
Sofrecom Tunisie Immeuble Prestige, les berges du Lac, Tunis, Tunisie - Tunisia
about the role
1. Job Purpose
- You should work as part of a project team to develop and deliver a mission-critical .net implementation built on .net Platform, leveraging different Microsoft Technologies.
- you should have core knowledge and experience in IT, especially in design, implementation and testing applications based on .net Technologies, including: Web applications frameworks, Front-end technologies and Web Services, etc.
- you must have hands-on experience on .net Technologies and supporting frameworks.
- You should be very sensitive to UI design and demonstrate excellent skills on leveraging new technologies like Angular
- You should work in an Agile methodology environment
- Understand the requirements and design, develop Systems based on .net full framework and dot net core Technologies
- Develop UI by using new Front-end framework (like angular 2+, bootstrap, jQuery).
- Knowledge about source control tools like Git
- Knowledge about Business Process Management like Camunda or Activiti or any BPM alternatives
- Good Understand for NoSQL databases
- Good skills on build tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Use Industry best practices methodologies in Design
- Develop Web Services (SOAP, REST) to expose web services or Consume Web Services to fulfill different integration needs.
- Unit test the artifacts to insure that implemented artifacts fulfill the requirements
- Develop components that use RabbitMQ queues for asynchronous Messaging.
- Design and development of necessary DB artifacts such as Tables, Views, Stored Procedures.
- Monitor and report on task status, identify issues that may hinder fulfillment of the task, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Work directly with the project team and implementation partners – if needed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time
- Take the lead role in design and implementation for major components of the system
- Ensures that the design/implementation meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements and in compliance with the architecture of the solution.
- Presenting the Solution to internal and external stakeholders, through presentations and documents.
- Participate in delivering the High Level and Low Level Design documentation
- Demonstrates familiarity with OO principles and Service Orientation principles and apply them effectively in design & implementation
- Demonstrate skills in the middleware tools and should be able to work with them
- Ensure that the coding guidelines, documentation standards/requirements and SDLC methodology are adhered to
- Consistently delivers high-quality services and components
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
BS in Computer Science or related field with rich experience in .net projects especially angular (version 2+). 6-8 Years of experience .net Web application development using technologies
- Good techno- functional presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate while dealing with complex situations
- Ability to think creatively and to drive innovation
- Communication & Inter-personal skills
of our employees are proud to work for Orange
recommend Orange as a good place to work
consider Orange to be a digital and caring employer
Since 2014 Orange is certified GEEIS (Gender Equality for European and International Standard)