Senior System Analyst
ref : ESOF1316 | 16 Jan 2020
apply before : 29 Feb 2020
Sofrecom Tunisie Immeuble Prestige, les berges du Lac, Tunis, Tunisie - Tunisia
about the role
1. Ability to proactively work and coordinate with the business representatives, Project managers, business analysts, Technical Leads, developers & testers to ensure that user requirements have been properly understood, validated, documented, communicated and implemented.
2. Should have good exposure to the various phases of the SDLC including requirement gathering, requirement analysis, solution design, development, testing and deployment in a corporate environment.
3. Ability to prepare the software requirement specifications (SRS), use case modeling, use-case specifications, UML diagrams, process flow diagrams, data modeling and screen mockups/wireframes.
4. Ability to perform functional and technical gap analysis between present and proposed systems and prepare detailed functional and non-functional requirements and specifications for implementation.
5. Serves as a liaison between the business and IT to provide technical and business solutions that meet user and business needs.
6. Collects business requirements using interviews, document reviews, site visits, business process descriptions and workflows.
7. Closely interact the with development team to ensure that requirements are fully understood and implemented accordingly.
8. Use functional demos of the implemented software as a means to identify the gap between the SRS and the implemented software.
9. Ability to manage change requests based on business needs following a formal change management procedure.
10. Ability to coordinate with the QA to ensure requirements are properly understood and test cases are prepared accordingly.
11. Work with the UI/UX team to ensure user experience is considered during the implementation.
12. Prior experience on the design & development of platforms is an added advantage
o Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems/ Technology.
o Minimum 6 years of experience working in a large IT applications and services development environment
o WIKI, JIRA, ATLASSIAN
o Data modelling, ERD
o Screen mockups using tool
o Functional design
o Agile, Scrum, ALM in a corporate environment
o Visual modelling using MS Visio or similar tool
o Business Process flow
o Develop requirements for E-wallet project. It’s a credit card dedicated to Haaj. Behind this it will be a virtual bank account. The haaj can cash in and cash out. He can also receive on it any international transfer. The candidate should a strong knowledge on credit card features: protocol, interconnection with core banking system, ….
of our employees are proud to work for Orange
recommend Orange as a good place to work
consider Orange to be a digital and caring employer
Since 2014 Orange is certified GEEIS (Gender Equality for European and International Standard)