Orange Graduate Programme
Why choose the Orange Graduate Programme?
The Orange Graduate Programme is an exciting adventure into the heart of the digital world, offering an experience that is both professional and human.
our 3-year programme
A professional three-year training programme:
At Orange, everything starts with the customer; so does your career
- you will start by taking on a position at the very heart of our business activity
- and for the two years following, you may choose an international experience
Orange is committed to helping you to develop your potential through a programme centred on the skills and behaviour expected of a future Group executive.
Individualised and structured development over three years.
Interviews for integration, career prospects and programme round-up
- sponsoring and mentoring
- development resources
Local managers and trainers are available to you to speed up your development.
A collective approach helping you to discover Orange and its management culture.
- collective groups involving graduates from all levels of the programme
- meetings with company executives who are sponsors of the programme
- development workshops (integration and prospects)
- Orange Campus training, our manager training campus
- The Fresh Think Tank that is sponsored by a member of the Executive Committee
We help you take an active role in your career development.
- career interviews
- business forums
- job swaps
- internal social networks
Supervision of your career development for two years after the programme.
- round-ups and reviews
- involvement in the Orange Graduates activities and network
Would you like to join us?
- apply online from 2nd December, 2013 - 2nd Feburary, 2014
- send in your CV and cover letter
- take the online reasoning test
- telephone interview
- invitations sent in early March to visit the assessment centre on 1 Apr 2014
- at the end of the selection process, join the programme on 1 Oct 2014 with your first experience in customer relations for a one-year period in France (on a permanent contract) or abroad (international company volunteering, VIE).
What is the assessment day?
Possible positions on offer
- shop manager in France (outside Paris)
- sales team manager
- digital customer relations manager
- junior business developer
- fibre optics coordination and deployment manager
- account Manager (BtoB)
- Technical-sales engineer
- operational management auditor
- consultant (IT, marketing, networks)
- product leader for digital and mobile marketing