Orange Graduate Programme
Applications for the 2015 edition will open on december 1st.
Why choose the Orange Graduate Programme?
The Orange Graduate Programme is an exciting adventure into the heart of the digital world, offering an experience that is both professional and human.
our 3-year programme
A professional three-year training programme:
At Orange, everything starts with the customer; so does your career
- you will start by taking on a position at the very heart of our business activity
- and for the two years following, you may choose an international experience
A further two years support will enable you to boost your career
Orange is committed to helping you develop your potential through a programme focused on the expected competencies and behaviours of a future Group executive.
Individualised and structured development over three years.
Interviews for integration, career prospects and programme round-up
- sponsoring and mentoring
- development resources
Local managers and trainers are available to you to speed up your development.
A collective approach helping you to discover Orange and its management culture.
- collective groups involving graduates from all levels of the programme
- meetings with executives sponsoring the programme
- development workshops (integration and prospects)
- trainings with Orange Campus, our manager training center
- Fresh Think Tank sponsored by a member of the Executive Committee
We help you take an active role in your career development.
- career interviews
- business forums
- job swaps
- internal social networks
Supporting your career development for two years after the programme.
- involvement in the Orange Graduates activities and network
Would you like to join us?
- apply online from 1st December, 2014 - 31st January, 2015
- send in your CV and cover letter
- take an online reasoning test
- telephone interview
- invitations sent in early March to attend the assessment centre
- at the end of the selection process, join the programme on 1 Oct 2015 with a one-year experience in customer relations in France (on a permanent contract) or abroad (expatriation contract).
What is the assessment day?
Possible positions on offer
- store manager
- digital customer relationship manager
- business developer
- platform developer
- platform operations engineer
- fibre optics coordination and deployment manager
- production engineer
- account Manager (BtoB)
- financial controller
- digital and mobile product marketing manager
- consultant (IT, marketing, networks)
- Orange Money project manager
- technical operations manager