Orange Graduate Programme
Applications for the 2015 edition are open from December 1st until February 1st midnight.
Why choose the Orange Graduate Programme?
The Orange Graduate Programme is an exciting adventure into the heart of the digital world, offering an experience that is both professional and human.
It is a challenging programme aimed at Masters-level graduates from business or engineering disciplines who, upon starting their position, have less than 18 months' work experience gained in France or abroad. Experience of longer than 18 months gained through training and apprenticeships is also welcomed. You are bilingual in French and English and are interested in the digital world and how it changes the everyday lives of millions of people around the world.
our 3-year programme
You are prepared to dedicate your energy and talent to the service of our clients to make their digital lives easier, during your time in our 3-year programme:
A professional three-year training programme:
At Orange, everything starts with the customer; so does your career
- you will start by taking on a position at the very heart of our business activity
- and for the two years following, you may choose an international experience
A further two years support will enable you to boost your career
Orange is committed to helping you develop your potential through a programme focused on the expected competencies and behaviours of a future Group executive.
Possible positions on offer
- store manager
- digital customer relationship manager
- business developer
- platform developer
- platform operations engineer
- fibre optics coordination and deployment manager
- production engineer
- account Manager (BtoB)
- financial controller
- digital and mobile product marketing manager
- consultant (IT, marketing, networks)
- Orange Money project manager
- technical operations manager