Manager, Coding School
ref : CEGY628 | 17 août 2021
date limite de candidature : 31 oct. 2021
Orange Egypt - Smart Village - Egypte
Manage projects within the Orange Digital Center’s Coding School
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of web development, mobile development or other. (Experience in the telecommunications sector or an IT service company is desirable)
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- Strong communication, listening & interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a team.
- Self-confident with professional behavior & attitude.
- High sense of time management.
Transformation & Operational Efficiency
- Supervise, lead and plan the work of a team while ensuring the development of the team's skills,
- Supervise the IT projects developed at the Coding School in synergy with the other Orange Digital Center programs: the Fab Lab Solidaire and Orange Fab,
- Support on the technological choices of projects,
- Supervise and coordinate the work of all stakeholders (internal and external) for each of the projects,
- Participate in the technical implementation of Orange Digital Center at the level of the Orange group subsidiary,
- Ensure the updating and maintenance of old projects,
- Ensure technological watch,
- Manage and coordinate the development and execution of budgets and the Management Business Plan based on the roadmap
- Contribute to the efficiency and optimization of management processes
- Manage and motivate your team and encourage synergies between the team
- Set up, monitor and communicate on performance indicators, sizing and quality linked to its scope,
- Manage all the activities of the Coding School: validation of concepts and realization of training, Talks, projects, internships, partnerships
- Set up a strategy for the animation of the Orange Developer Center Club network in universities with the Coding School,
- Design and development of programs within the coding school and other components of the Orange Digital Center program: Fab lab Solidaire and Orange Fab.
- Participate in the roadmap of activities offered at the Coding School and be a force for proposals,
- Guarantee the permanent development of the skills of its team and the adequacy of resources in order to meet the objectives of the entity,
- Guarantee the respect of the application of the processes linked to the activity and participate in their development and improvement.
Le Groupe Orange
des salariés sont fiers de travailler pour Orange
des salariés recommandent Orange
est la note en France dans le classement Happy Candidates dans la catégorie des entreprises de plus de 1000 salariés
Orange obtient depuis 2014 le label sur la mixité hommes/femmes (Gender Equality European Standard)