Sr. Specialist, First Class Call Center
ref : CEGY104004 | 23 Aug 2021
apply before : 31 Oct 2021
about the role
Handle all the inquiries, requests and complaints of the customers which are received via inbound/outbound calls of the call center. Handle the received calls within the quality standards of the company to maintain company image, and to up-sell the products and services to maximize revenues.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in the same function.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- Strong communication, listening & interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a team.
- Self-confident with professional behavior & attitude.
- High sense of time management.
- Handle all incoming/outgoing calls of the call center.
- Provide follow up, occasional campaigns and call backs blended with normal inbound calls.
- Provide best possible service to both external and internal customers to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Handle and solve all inquiries, requests and complaints received via all channels available (phone, fax, e-mail and …etc.)
- Communicate with other Customer Service sub-divisions to answer all relevant customer inquiries (e.g. Credit, Customer Support and Activation, Outbound & Save Initiatives…etc).
- Communicate with other departments all relevant customer inquiries if applicable.
- Achieve the requested staffed time on a daily basis to minimize lost call rate.
- Provide proper information to customers with complete and comprehensive understanding of Orange products and services.
- Fully understand and adhere to company policies and procedures that generate personal and professional credibility and trust.
- Respect and apply company vision, mission and values.
- Fully understand both individual and company objectives, and work on achieving them effectively and efficiently.
- Use available methods and tools to develop own skills.
- Use the available tools and systems to provide the correct information to customers (applications, intranet briefings, attending trainings….etc).
- Keep up-to-date with all the services and products provided by Orange.
- Resolve all customer complaints, requests and inquiries within the pre-determined SLA’s.
- Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provides relevant feedback to the right channels.
of our employees are proud to work for Orange
recommend Orange as a good place to work
is the candidate experience in France, in the category of companies with over 1,000 employees
Since 2014 Orange is certified GEEIS (Gender Equality for European and International Standard)