Sr. Supervisor, Compensation
ref : CEGY104181 | 31 août 2021
date limite de candidature : 31 oct. 2021
Orange Egypt - Smart Village - Egypte
Prepare the calculation of all monthly entitlements and variable payments according to the compensation plans.
- University graduate from a recognized university.
- Advanced studies in HR are an asset.
- Experience in dealing with Numbers, Excel & PowerPoint .
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Excellent English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
HR & Corporate Support
- Calculate the Company Incentive Plan payment, linking individual and company performance to the payout as per the set plan.
- Calculate the Sales Incentive Plan commissions payment for direct sales employees after receiving and reviewing achievement results of the various sales channels.
- Prepare the Budget for various compensation items such as frozen leaves, telephone allowance, employee share plan in alignment with the Budgeting team.
- Participate in annual salary surveys and seminars, study and conduct various complex analysis for top management to base decisions for the annual plan.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual presentation to be presented to the board of directors and C&B committee.
- Conduct various analysis to evaluate and enhance the implemented compensation programs and raise solutions for potential challenges
- Set and negotiate appropriate package for new hires based on their experience/weight to attract best calibers while maintaining internal equity.
- Participate in the Performance management cycle.
- Prepare monthly entitlements for new or existing employees and submit to the payroll for implementation
- Responsible for submitting monthly reports for mother company.
- Prepare Compensation Dashboard and hot & bright spots.
- Calculate annual salary increase for employees.
- Participate in calculation of salary and merit increase for permanent employees.
- Review and update compensation policies and communicate to Business Units.
- Participate in other compensation projects and assignments, as requested.
- Responsible for handling international mobility cases according to their remuneration package and entitlements.
- Work on different compensation programs including life insurance.
Le Groupe Orange
des salariés sont fiers de travailler pour Orange
des salariés recommandent Orange
est la note en France dans le classement Happy Candidates dans la catégorie des entreprises de plus de 1000 salariés
Orange obtient depuis 2014 le label sur la mixité hommes/femmes (Gender Equality European Standard)