Tech Data Validation for Chg ( TDV-C ) Specialist
ref : 551229 | 27 Nov 2018
apply before : 25 Feb 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
- To provide on time and error-free changes of IP Virtual Private Network (VPN) routers and change Management requests, including the design, validation, configuration, planning and end-to-end testing to achieve outstanding customer experience
- Responsible for all necessary technical tests at time of migrations while providing technical support for Field Service engineers.
- Manage the cycle of the technical order and local validation order creation, resulting in a successful building of a provisioning order
- Manage the scheduling and activation of all customer changes including prioritization and feasibility studies. Overall, they oversee the implementation process to ensure successful implementation.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible of the entry of the order into all technical ordering and provisioning systems (SESAM, OPAS, FILEADE)
- End-to-end ownership of all orders directly received from sales & accountable for meeting the Target Delivery Date (TDD)
- Ensuring the professional and successful implementation of customer (and network) change management through a comprehensive risk assessment and feasibility analysis that will ensure customer satisfaction.
- Create , Manage & Validate change requests in change management Tools (MSA , OPAS , Fileade & MACHX)
- Generate Change Guideline for implementation & send to all involved entities
- Mastering the changes done on live connections in terms of coordinating the changes with all the involved entities (FOIS, PM, LDM, PTT, AGN , VPO and CSM)
- Perform router Vanilla/Final configuration, activation & Migration with Field Engineers and Customers
- Coordinating with PTTs through LDM for troubleshooting the operational issues of link.
- Make all the pre checks before the change window time & post checks after the change window time
- Check with the customer that his application is running with no problems.
- Send success report to all involved entities after the completing the change.
- Meet the targets set by the management with regards to: customer satisfaction, right on time, first time success rate & productivity
Within Orange Business Services:
- Field operation
- Service Implementation teams (Order Deliver Manager & Local Delivery Manager)
- OTB Tools Support
- Project Managers , Customer Service Managers
- Network Support entities
- Technical & solution consultants
- Configuration Teams : VPI/VPO/ICM
Outside Orange Business Services:
- Orange Customer Service and Operations HQ and local customer contact
- People Management: NO
- Financial Impact: Yes
Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent Knowledge of networking technologies at layer 2 and layer 3 of the OSI Model (Frame Relay, ATM , DSL, ISDN, Metro Ethernet, etc..)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management, and organizational skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Customer Oriented Attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good analytical and problem solving skill
- Team Spirit
- Ability to work on out of business hours, based on customer requests
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Degree/Equivalent in computer science, telecommunications or related discipline
- Cisco CCNA certificate is mandatory, CCNP/CCIP is recommended.
- 2-4 year experience in direct relation skill set in telecommunication industry
- 2-4 years experience in a customer oriented position
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process