Head of Telephony incident Management (Cisco Focus)
ref : 550099 | 11 Dec 2018
apply before : 11 Mar 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
- Supervise the telephony incident management operation (support level 2) – Csico IPT, UCCX, UCCE, consistently allocating resources for 24/7 support.
- Provide continous development for team member's skills with innovative methods to increase customer satisfaction.
- Provide contious enhancement of process and interlocks with other entities.
- Provide full ownership for crises management.
- Provide periodic reports to management.
- Engagment in cross functional activities when required.
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engineering degree in telecommunications.
- Good knowledge in Cisco IP telephony & Voice over IP.
- At least 2 years of Experience in operation & crisis management..
- Excellent command in English (Written and Spoken) .
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process