Customer Tech Support Expert
ref : 551248 | 14 Dec 2018
apply before : 14 Mar 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
- Provide a professional first technical point of contact for the customer
- Acts as technical escalation level within the team.
- Responsible for the problem management tickets and the monthly trend analysis that is shared with the the account team and the customer senior management.
- Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
- Perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
- Liaise and refer issues to correct/relevant entities e.g. other GCSC’s, PTT, IOC and other Vendors as appropriate.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as assigned.
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- Engineering degree (B.Sc.) with 2-4 years relevant technical experience.
- Valid cisco (CCNA & CCNP) certificates is mandatory.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Excellent customer skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills
- Good time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Philip Morris knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient in English
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process