Global Tech Support Expert
ref : 551467 | 06 Feb 2019
apply before : 07 May 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
• Actively be involved in ensuring SLAs commitments are met.
• Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
• Provide updates to the customer as needed to meet customer statusing and performance objectives.
• Perform technical and management escalations in line with company policy and case excellence..
• Run & own the daily surgery process with a view of identifying and resolving high duration faults.
• Act as first level escalation point to LAN IS support Team.
• Detecting and diagnosing customers network faults based
on different vendors and Technologies (Packeteer, Cisco routers, Catalyst switches, Juniper WX , Riverbed Steelhead )
Provide statistical information on IS activities status and prepare technical reports as required.
- Service orientated, customer focused with good customer service skills
- Good networking/communications background
- At least one formal technical qualification (IE: Routing and switching specialists, CCNP , CCIP or equivalent)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks
- Good commercial awareness
- Presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
- Experience in one or more of the following:
Network, Firewall’s / VPN Concentrators/WAN Accelerators
Network, LAN/WAN/VPN topologies and protocols
- Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Flexibility in terms of working hours
- University degree (B.Sc.)
- Proficient in English/ French is asset
- 3+years relevant technical experience
Orange Business Services, Egypt MSC, is located at City Stars Complex at the heart of one of the biggest shopping malls in Cairo. We are a Global organization with exposure to customers of diverse nationalities & backgrounds.
Orange aims to be recognized as an employer of choice by and not limited to being an ethical & socially responsible employer, offering career & development opportunities, providing a positive quality of life at work, and recognizing & rewarding our people for individual & collective contributions to our success. Our benefits include supporting our people with the highest level of medical & life insurance to them, their spouses, & children while having a strong network to discounted rates at a number of providers.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process