NAO COE Specialist
ref : 551808 | 22 Dec 2018
apply before : 22 Mar 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
- Accountable for the right-on-time, right-first-time and error-free implementation of designated VPN for some projects for premium customers.
- Responsible for Network Boost implementations, including installation, final configuration, for APA and EMEA regions.
- Delivering customer change management and release management services for EAM Riverbed and Network Boost customers, doing technical validation for scope of work and performing the change on the agreed window, inside and outside normal working hours, in alignment with the VPO and CSE organizations.
- Build and maintain technical expertise in EAM technologies including, Riverbed, IPanema.
- Responsible for New implementations/projects of Standard Customers.
- Perform router configuration, activation and acceptance testing.
- Manage the End-to-End testing with the Customers and Order Management entities.
- Responsible for IEL Final Configuration as well as changes.
- Responsible for Proxy PE configuration used by Voice connections .
- Meet or exceed the targets set by the management with regards to:
o Customer Satisfaction.
o Change Management efficiency.
o Quality of 1st time change implementation.
- Provide expert support to Pre-sales and Project Managers on VPN change Management requests on case-by-case basis.
- Validate the detailed technical design of complex VPN changes.
- Specify with the customer and internal requestor the acceptance testing procedures for complex VPN changes.
- Properly document the VPN design and make it available to the operational entities.
- Cisco Routing and switching expertise essential. Voice/IPT, IPSec, DSL, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP4, RIPV2, MPLS VPN, Dial Solutions, QoS, Cisco Wireless.
- Strong Riverbed and Ipanema knowledge (RCSP-W is preferred)
- fluent in both spoken and written English.
- good time management, and organizational skills
- proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
- problem solving skills.
- good interpersonal and communication skills.
Orange Business Services, Egypt MSC, is located at City Stars Complex at the heart of one of the biggest shopping malls in Cairo. We are a Global organization with exposure to customers of diverse nationalities & backgrounds.
Orange aims to be recognized as an employer of choice by and not limited to being an ethical & socially responsible employer, offering career & development opportunities, providing a positive quality of life at work, and recognizing & rewarding our people for individual & collective contributions to our success. Our benefits include supporting our people with the highest level of medical & life insurance to them, their spouses, & children while having a strong network to discounted rates at a number of providers
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process