ESC Telephony Problem Management (TOC CTS3)
ref : 550147 | 26 Dec 2018
apply before : 26 Mar 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
- To provide professional technical support and troubleshooting for all requests received.
- Resolve complex customer issues in support to Level 2 entities; diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software/tools diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
- Act as the high level of technical escalation within Customer Operations and support the internal operational entities toward problem resolution.
- Provide status updates to CTS. Inform customer on technical progression, if required.
- Responsible for the verification and/or recommendation of the correct and appropriate hardware/software customer configuration of equipment toward resolution of customer faults
- Able to work closely with engineers, Vendors and Service Providers to adequately test and resolve hardware/software issues.
- Provide technical support for the resolution of repeated incidents/problems if requested, and identify trends.
- Resolve customer configuration problems, identify product malfunctions, and simulate communication problems in lab environment for problem resolution
- Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the electronic case management system.
- To prepare technical reports as required (Problem management trend analysis).
- Technical guidance and support of peers and subordinate positions.
- Provide on the job coaching and mentoring to the VOC department.
- To undertake any other reasonable task as assigned
- Strong experience in telecommunications telephony domain with 5-7 years technical
-Strong experience in operational support & crises management ( 3-5 years)
- Formal qualification (CCNP Voice, CCIE Voice)
- Qualified on Network, LAN/WAN topologies and protocols
- Ability to carefully plan and co-ordinate work according to a demanding time schedule
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to operate in a multicultural and cross-functional organisation.
- Good office automation and PC literacy skills.
- Exceptional networking/communications background
- Service oriented, customer focused, and have the ability to resolve complex - problems through a calculated and methodical approach.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
- Ability to coach and mentor peers and subordinates
- Ability to lead and provide direction in resolving business critical problems at the highest organizational level.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Presentation/Report writing skills
- Ability to act as the customer representative with suppliers and vendors.
- Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
- Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills are necessary.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Proficient in English
Orange Business Services, Egypt MSC, is located at City Stars Complex at the heart of one of the biggest shopping malls in Cairo. We are a Global organization with exposure to customers of diverse nationalities & backgrounds.
Orange aims to be recognized as an employer of choice by and not limited to being an ethical & socially responsible employer, offering career & development opportunities, providing a positive quality of life at work, and recognizing & rewarding our people for individual & collective contributions to our success. Our benefits include supporting our people with the highest level of medical & life insurance to them, their spouses, & children while having a strong network to discounted rates at a number of providers.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process