Microsoft Unified Communications Expert
ref : 551800 | 13 Dec 2018
apply before : 13 Mar 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
Provide a second level of support for MS unified communication products which OBS offers to International/French customers, helping in enhancing the ITSM by achieving customer satisfaction & the agreed quality targets (SLAs) while keeping operation costs within budget.
Incident Management :
Trouble-shooting and diagnosing problems in existing network structures and/or customer servers leading to effective and efficient problem resolution in order to meet requirements of Service Level Agreements and contractual commitments to customer.
Change Management :
Validating and applying changes to server, application configuration or architecture, as requested by the customer or by Engineering team.
Performing pro-active service maintenance actions to maintain service availability and reduce risk.
When required, participating to migrations/upgrades and provide technical support as Subject Matter Expert for Orange's Managed Unified Communications service for external customers.
Participating in new customers implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in telecommunications or Computer Engineering
- Demonstrating skills in Windows Server 2008/2012 , Active Directory, DNS, Exchange 2010/2013, SharePoint 2010/2013, FIM/MIM.
- Technical certification in Exchange 2013/2016 or Lync 2013/Skype For Business 2015 (MCSE)
- Experience of 2-4 years of installing/maintaining and Troubleshooting Skype for business servers and complex design.
- Understanding of Network LAN/WAN technology and topology including Lync protocols of (SIP and HTTPS).
- Customer service oriented
- Proactive approach
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Ready to participate in on call activity
- Ready to participate in 24x7 or extended hours roaster if required
- Able to learn new technologies
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- French Language is a plus
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process