Senior Operations Manager
ref : 551816 | 03 Jan 2019
apply before : 03 Apr 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
- Supervision of the customer support team to ensure compliance to performance targets (KPIs) and overall customer satisfaction.
-Conduct employee performance reviews in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure staff engagement and motivation all the time.
- Development of staff to ensure skills levels match both current and future operational and customer requirements.
- Schedule team training; leave requests, rostering, and overall staffing requirements.
- Responsibility for ensuring adherence to company policy, process & procedures.
- Review of all necessary reporting to ensure the team meets operational, Performance Measurements and customer support targets. Daily review of primary KPI reporting.
- Ensure all faults/inquiries are logged and processed in the most efficient process.
- Point of escalation for other entities for the implementation of the solution to the customer problem within the defined time frames.
- Work to excel for customer service and to focus on customer satisfaction
- Implementation of the required strategies to ensure ongoing high levels of Customer Satisfaction through regular reviews defined ownership and continuous service improvement.
- Implementation of strategies and processes to ensure employee satisfaction and motivation
- To provide hands on support of calls and cases if demand exceeds associate resources available.
- Represent the department if required at customer meetings and service reviews.
- Conduct management/staff performance reviews in accordance with company policy.
- Develop interlocks between his/her team and the rest of Service Operations teams
- Develop team targets.
- Contribute to the “Service Operation process & procedure improvements” to increase the team’s productivity and lower the number of incoming escalations within his/her team
- Putting plans to ensure staff motivation and decrease attrition rate.
- Develop interlocks with other Incident Management teams in other MSCs.
- Other administrative tasks as per job requirements.
- Assisting staff in identifying their career path.
- On Call avaialabilty during OBH..
- Undertakes other similar or related tasks as signed by head of department.
-Excellent customer service skills.
- Outstanding Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent decision making skills
- Excellent Managerial and leadership skills
- Presentation skills.
- Result oriented.
- Exemplary people and change management skills.
- Project management skills.
- Hands-on experience in Performance review, evaluation, putting development plans, and motivating team players is preferable.
- Team Building Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Ability to deal with different cultures and behaviours
- Decision-Making techniques
- Delegation Skills - Coaching skills
- Business and Report Writing
- Strong Analytical skills
- Interviewing Skills
- Excellent Problem solving and investigation capabilities
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Solid knowledge on the following technologies: TCP/IP, Frame Relay, ATM, IPVPN, Remote Access protocols, LAN/WAN topologies and protocols
- Excellent knowledge of Orange services portfolio and IT systems
- Excellent knowledge of the Service Operation processes and organization
Orange Business Services, Egypt MSC, is located at City Stars Complex at the heart of one of the biggest shopping malls in Cairo. We are a Global organization with exposure to customers of diverse nationalities & backgrounds.
Orange aims to be recognized as an employer of choice by and not limited to being an ethical & socially responsible employer, offering career & development opportunities, providing a positive quality of life at work, and recognizing & rewarding our people for individual & collective contributions to our success. Our benefits include supporting our people with the highest level of medical & life insurance to them, their spouses, & children while having a strong network to discounted rates at a number of providers.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process