IT Help Desk Support Engineer
ref : 551984 | 09 Jan 2019
apply before : 09 Apr 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
• Telephone support and/or shift hours mandatory
• Provide timely and professional technical support for all IT incidents received by phone or through the web self-service tool.
• Respond to all escalations on a timely manner in line with the Incident Handling Policy.
• Provide updates to the customers per the Incident Handling guidelines. Updates include managing updates notifications, Email and Telephone communication.
• Diagnose incidents utilizing administration tools or remote control utilities to troubleshoot PC, operating system or system incidents
• Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system in a timely manner.
• Perform technical escalations in line with Incident Handling policy
• Ensure incidents are routed to the proper next level/organization as part of the incident management process
• Liaise with other relevant departments e.g. Office IT, Infrastructure, Security, Data Center, etc. to ensure all incidents are managed properly
• Maintain a good degree of technical knowledge of all Orange Business Services IT services and applications.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the tools, systems, and processes required to provide quality customer support.
• To resolve by himself/herself most of the incidents relevant to the scope of expertise.
• Undertake any other reasonable task as assigned
Customer Service orientated, customer focused with good customer service skills.
Ability to multitask
Good PC troubleshooting background
Good troubleshooting logic to isolate the fault.
At least one formal technical qualification related to Office IT, infrastructure, OS, Data Base
Fluent in spoken and written English and French is a plus
Team work, Simplicity, Agility, Flexibility, Adaptability, result driven and Autonomous
Good communication skills and multi culture understanding
Prioritization and time management
Within Orange Business Services:
Other Support groups.
Orange Business Services employees who are raising issues related to any corporate application or service they are using.
Hosting and infrastructure entities
Outside Orange Business Services:
Business Partners which having a defined support process.
Contractors, externals and temporary employees who have a defined support process
France Telecom support team.
FT International (FT Subsidiaries)
Customer Marketing& Innovation
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process