Head of Cloud Security Skill Center
ref : 552067 | 06 Jan 2019
apply before : 07 Apr 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
Leading a dedicated team of security experts and operations engineers responsible for the delivery of security services to Orange Cloud Customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Day to day management of the Cloud SSC (Security Skill Center) operations..
- To develop and to maintain a security service operational model to efficiently deliver security services to Orange internal and external cloud customers.
- To manage the delivery of customers projects throughout its lifecycle; including identification of requirements, conceptual design, deployment, testing, up to operations.
- To continually monitor and improve the Cloud SSC operations towards targeted time frames, quality of services objectives, budget, and other service/contracts obligations.
- Take the lead in all matters with regard to the management of staff to maximize individual and collective business performance.
- People management responsibilities include recruitment, resources allocation, projects/tasks assignments, performance management, and people development.
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets for assigned tasks/projects.
- Proactively support the development of direct reports through coaching, personal development plans and training workshops.
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and customers feedback.
- Build and drive customer–focused and quality-centric culture within the team to ensure operational excellence, and maximum level of customer’s satisfaction and retention.
- Take ownership of escalated customer problems. Manage efficient resolution of customer's issues and complaints, and ensure follow-through to conclusion.
- To produce and to present relevant security, performance, and financial reports to internal and to customers’ management and governance authorities as required.
- Develop effective relationships with internal/external key contacts and stakeholders.
- Expand and identify current and new business opportunities by strengthening client relationships.
- To keep up to date with emerging security trends, threats, best practices and standards (internal and external), regulations, and security enhancing technologies.
- Ensure all direct reports adherence to internal policies, processes, and standards.
- Any other duties and responsibilities commensurate with this role.
You are a mature professional with + 10 years of experience in IT/Telecom, and with + 3 years of proven management/leadership experience in multinational environment ; preferably in security domain or in customer service industry.
Educational background and qualifications :
- Computer, Comm., or Electronics B. Eng, B.Sc. degree.
- Master degree is strongly preferable.
- Professional accreditation in one of the following security certifications ( CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISM,CISA, SANS GIAC, ISO27K, or equivalent) is mandatory.
Your hard skills include:
- Good understanding and experience in one of the following areas ; IT Service Management ,operational management, consultancy, product management, and business administration.
- Good working knowledge of information security standards, industry best practices, and related regulations.
- Strong background of IT, networking architectures and technologies, and cloud computing.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes.
Your soft skills include:
- Strong customer focus, able to respond quickly and effectively to customers’ requests, and able to adapt to a fast changing customer landscape and challenges.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong coaching skills and a passion for developing and leading high-performance teams.
- Experience working with virtual and remote team members and stakeholder.
- Exposure of working within a Matrix Management environment in large multinational organizations .
- Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated..
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent data presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, French language is a strong Plus.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process