ref : 552068 | 06 Jan 2019
apply before : 06 May 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
The role of Security Manager is to provide a value added expert service centered around information and cyber security on behalf of contract customers.
- Global ownership of customers' cyber security, and information risk details.
- Ownership of security services lifecycle (define, assess, review, and improve ) to meet customer's security objectives.
- Ensure compliance with customer security requirements, Orange security policies, and generally with industry best practices.
- Customer relationship management to ensure customers’ satisfaction and loyalty.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To develop and to maintain a security programme to manage customer’s requirements within contract scope; including identification of customer’s security objectives, assessment of existing controls, performing gap analysis, developing necessary measures to cover any gaps, and to continually monitor and to improve the customer security posture.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, and to drive necessary actions to effectively control identified vulnerabilities.
- To manage and to mitigate emerging threats compromising the customer security.
- To respond rapidly and effectively to security incidents according to incident management processes, and to produce analysis reports with recommendations of remedial actions.
- To adopt a Risk Management approach to drive different action in the security programme in liaison with customer’s security authorities.
- To participate in internal/external audits security related tests and reviews.
- To produce and to present relevant reports to the customer security authorities and to internal operations management and security governance offices as required.
- To provide SME advice and guidance on the application and operation of all types of information security controls, and to work with operations managers to ensure the highest possible security standards are met and maintained.
- To participate with different operations teams to improve processes, tools, documentation models and methodologies.
- Develop up-selling opportunities to meet new customer’s requirements and challenges.
- To keep up to date with emerging security trends, therats, best practices and standards (internal and external), regulations, and security enhancing technologies.
- To manage other activities that may arise through evolution, growth or restructuring.
A Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Ccomputer science, communications, electronics , or a related field.
You are a mature security professional with +7 years of experience; with a mixture of operational and customer facing skills, and with an aptitude to have a clear view of the application and operations of different information security domains.
Your hard skills include:
- CISSP, CISM,CISA, SANS GIAC, ISO27K certifications or equivalent.
- Strong technical understanding and experience of at least two of the following :
- Network and end-point security
- Identity and access Management (IAM),
- Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- Threat and Vulnerability management.
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), and SOC operations,
- Security incident handing .
- A good working knowledge of information security best practices , industry standards , and other related legislation
- Strong background of IT and networking architectures and technologies.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes.
Your soft skills include:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong customer focus, able to respond quickly and effectively to customers’ requests, and able to adapt to a fast changing customer landscape and challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent data presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Experience working with virtual and remote team members and stakeholder.
- Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated..
- Positive attitude towards learning and development demonstrated by a record of continuing professional development
- Exposure of working within a Matrix Management environment in a medium to large organizations .
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process