ref : ESOF1034_ conseil Ingénierie | 19 juil. 2019
date limite de candidature : 30 sept. 2019
Sofrecom Tunisie Immeuble Prestige, les berges du Lac, Tunis, Tunisie - Tunisie
As part of the implementation of a new project on behalf of our new Saudi client, sofrecom Tunisia is hiring for a Business Analyst who will be brought to :
- Work and coordinate with the business representatives, Project managers, business analysts, Technical Leads, developers & testers to ensure that user requirements have been properly understood, validated, documented, communicated and implemented.
- Usher the various phases of the SDLC including requirement gathering, requirement analysis, solution design, development, testing and deployment in a corporate environment.
- Prepare the software requirement specifications (SRS), use case modeling, use-case specifications, UML diagrams, process flow diagrams, data modeling and screen mockups/wireframes.
- Perform functional and technical gap analysis between present and proposed systems and prepare detailed functional and non-functional requirements and specifications for implementation.
- Serves as a liaison between the business and IT to provide technical and business solutions that meet user and business needs.
- Collects business requirements using interviews, document reviews, site visits, business process descriptions and workflows.
- Closely interact the with development team to ensure that requirements are fully understood and implemented accordingly.
- Use functional demos of the implemented software as a means to identify the gap between the SRS and the implemented software.
- Coordinate with the QA to ensure requirements are properly understood and test cases are prepared accordingly.
- Work with the UI/UX team to ensure user experience is considered during the implementation.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Systems/ Technology.
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in a large IT applications and services development environment
- WIKI, JIRA, ATLASSIAN
- Data modelling, ERD
- Screen mockups using tool
- Functional design
- Agile, Scrum, ALM in a corporate environment
- Visual modelling using MS Visio or similar tool
- Business Process flow
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent présentation skills
Commerciale/Conseil et Ingénierie
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement