ref : ESOF1038_Conseil ingénierie | 19 juil. 2019
date limite de candidature : 31 oct. 2019
Sofrecom Tunisie Immeuble Prestige, les berges du Lac, Tunis, Tunisie - Tunisie
As part of the implementation of a new project on behalf of our new Saudi client, sofrecom Tunisia is hiring for an full stack Developper who should :
Work as part of a project team to develop and deliver a mission-critical JEE implementation built on JEE Platform, leveraging different JEE Technologies.
Have core knowledge and experience in IT, especially in design, implementation and testing applications based on JEE Technologies, including: Web applications frameworks, Front-end technologies and Web Services, etc.
Have hands-on experience on JEE Technologies and supporting frameworks.
Be very sensitive to UI design and demonstrate excellent skills on leveraging new technologies like Angular
- Engineer in Computer Science or related field with rich experience in JEE Web projects especially angular (version 2+).
- Having 3-5 Years of experience JEE Web application development using technologies
- Understand the requirements and design, develop Systems based on JEE Technologies to be deployed on JEE Application Server.
- Develop UI by using new Front-end framework (like angular, bootstrap, jQuery).Knowledge about source control tools like Git
- Good skills on build tools like Jenkins, Bamboo and Maven
- Use Industry best practices methodologies in Design
- Develop Web Services (SOAP, REST) to expose web services or Consume Web Services to fulfill different integration needs.
- Unit test the artifacts to insure that implemented artifacts fulfill the requirements
- Develop components that use JMS queues for asynchronous Messaging.
- Develop real-time applications with web-sockets
- Design and development of necessary DB artifacts such as Tables, Views, Stored Procedures.
- Monitor and report on task status, identify issues that may hinder fulfillment of the task, recommend and implement corrective measures.
- Work directly with the project team and implementation partners – if needed.
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks at the same time
- Take the lead role in design and implementation for major components of the system
- Ensures that the design/implementation meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements and in compliance with the architecture of the solution.
- Presenting the Solution to internal and external stakeholders, through presentations and documents.
- Participate in delivering the High Level and Low Level Design documentation
- Demonstrates familiarity with OO principles and Service Orientation principles and apply them effectively in design & implementation
- Demonstrate skills in the middleware tools and should be able to work with them
- Ensure that the coding guidelines, documentation standards/requirements and SDLC methodology are adhered to
- Consistently delivers high-quality services and components
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Good techno- functional presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate while dealing with complex situations
- Ability to think creatively and to drive innovation
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement