Senior QA Engineer
ref : ESOF1046_Conseil Ingénierie | 14 juin 2019
date limite de candidature : 30 juin 2019
Sofrecom Tunisie Immeuble Prestige, les berges du Lac, Tunis, Tunisie - Tunisie
- Obtain and study all software items (e.g. BRS, SRS) and test planning items (e.g. test plan, test cases) required to prepare and perform the system tests.
- Writes and Reviews all types of system test cases depending on project requirements.Maintain, follow, and implement test plans, strategies, and provide any information regarding their fulfillment to project specifications and deadlines.
- Takes responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- Identifies test issues, report risks and define regression tests for current and future projects.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goal
- Performs and monitor the execution of manual and/or automated system integration, and assure that testing activities conform to approved test plan, and to Software Testing Process.Report and review defects on the issue tracking system caught by subordinates, and follow them up until all are closed, and prepare the required status reports and communicate them to upper management
- Analyze testing results and provide adequate information which will help improving client products
- Assures that any update on the project plan or software requirements is reflected completely and correctly on the software under test, and update test plan, test cases, accordingly
- Arrange with project team members project project-related activities, and provide proper QA planning and estimation of projects.
Engineer in Computer Science or related field with 6 to 8 years of experience in software testing field
- Good knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Practices.
- Good knowledge in software testing techniques and testing tools.
- Good knowledge in software development techniques, agile methodology, database management systems, and programming languages.
- Experience with testing products with the following technology stacks (or equivalent): Java, .NET, SQL, XML, web services.
- Experience in testing web applications with knowledge of browsers and user-interface testing techniques
- Experience with more than one of the leading test automation tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, and Cucumber.
- Incorporate the automated tests into continuous integration process
- Has real project practice on automation testing
- Develop automated tests using OOPs concepts
- Enhance and extend the automation library and framework
- Must to have intermediate SQL capability
- Be good at least 1 programming language. (JAVA, VBS, Python)
- Familiar with Test management tools
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- “Strong desire to quality” skills such as accuracy, high attention to detail, decision making, and ability to mimic customer’s perspective.
- Excellent Arabic and English reading, writing, and speaking skills
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement