Service Desk - Orange Cloud for Business
ref : 552759 | 04 mars 2019
date limite de candidature : 02 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
Service Desk within Orange Cloud for Business
– Provide timely and professional technical support for all IT incidents and changes related to all Cloud Offers.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in every step of problem resolution.
– Perform technical escalations in line with our Fault Management policy.
– Liaise with other relevant internal departments to ensure all incidents are managed properly.
– Monitoring the performance and the behavior of orange critical applications.
– Real time monitoring: incident detection and analysis, logging of the faults in the relevant.
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures for end user technical support.
- Strong Customer Service Experience. 1-2 years experience is a plus.
- Excellent Phone Etiquette.
- Strong problem solving and research skills.
- Functional knowledge of Windows or Linux + Cloud Computing Basics.
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement