Voice / IP Core Network Implementation Expert (Voice CPT)
ref : 552786 | 04 mars 2019
date limite de candidature : 02 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
About the role
Provide right on-time, first time configurations of different voice services on multiple platforms to establish/develop voice network for Orange Business Services customers.
• SBC (Oracle SBC, Comverse SBC) H323 and SIP trunks configurations.
• Configure Orange Business Service NGN network (Italtel soft switch based network) for different voice services:
- Dedicated Access connections.
- Switched Access.
- Contact Centers.
- Off net call routing.
• Configure Huawei UMG.
• Cisco/Juniper routers voice configurations.
• Configure Proxy PE used by voice connections.
• Run Acceptance Testing Procedure to insure appropriate voice service delivery to customers.
• Provide technical support to Voice Operations teams when required.
• Provide technical support for voice projects during planning & implementation phases.
• Participate in internal large network transformation & migration projects.
Education and Certificates:
• BSC in Telecommunications or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years related work experience in telecommunications (legacy, NGN, and Voice over IP technologies).
• Cisco CCNP Voice.
• Cisco CCIP.
• Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching.
• Cisco CCIE Voice is a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Switched voice networks Legacy & Soft-Switches (NGN concepts) architectures.
• Huawei UMG platform.
• Various Legacy signaling systems (SS7, ISDN,CAS)
• CISCO/Juniper router technologies and voice configurations.
• Strong VoIP technologies and protocols (TCP/IP, H323, SIP, etc.)
• WAN Technology: FR, ATM , DSL ,ISDN
• Solid knowledge of MPLS , MP-BGP
• Solid knowledge of routing protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, RIPV2
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent prioritization skills and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent time management.
• Patient and understanding nature.
• Sense of urgency.
• Professional in a work environment.
• High level of customer service skills.
• Meticulous attention to details
• Ability to deal with difficult people.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• High level of personal commitment.
• Team player.
le plus de l'offre
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement