Technical Support Engineer
ref : 553226 | 26 mars 2019
date limite de candidature : 24 juin 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- Provide technical point of contact for customers’ incidents.
- Owns the resolution responsibility of the reported customer incidents either solely or with the help/intervention of other teams.
- Diagnose fault-related incidents by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
- Document all troubleshooting and incident management actions via the electronic incident management system in a timely manner.
- Perform technical escalations to different Problem Management teams in line with company procedure and case/incident excellence.
- Perform and own technical management escalations in line with company procedure and case excellence policy.
- Obtain and document data integrity issues and ensure getting valid Reason for Outage (RFO) when applicable and to note it in detail and gain agreement to incident closure by customer or Service desk representative
- Excellent customer service skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple tasks.
- Problem solving skills.
- Language skills
le plus de l'offre
- Bachelor of Science in Communications/Computer Engineering
- Cisco certificate (CCNA).
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement