ref : 553205 | 02 avr. 2019
date limite de candidature : 01 juil. 2019
Egypt Cairo - Egypte
performs and oversees analysis of job worth, salary surveys, competitive wage rates, design of compensation packages and other related compensation and benefits projects.
advises department heads, managers, supervisors, and employees on interpretations of compensation policies and practices as required.
maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
analyses job requirements and prepare job descriptions and person specifications for recruitment, job evaluation and other purposes.
maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs.
provide advice to managers on a range of employment issues to ensure that they manage their staff in accordance with best practice and legal requirements.
responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints and civil rights complaints.
facilitates training (including induction) as needed.
provide support and advice to Egypt MSC managers and supervisors on the planning of their manpower requirements.
Formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
Work closely with the global HR partners for the implementation of the global projects when needed.
Work closely with the Departmental Directors and senior management team to identify the current and future needs of the business and design HR & OD strategies.
Customer liaison and relationships - Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with the business leaders
Acting as the HR point of contact with the concerned functions locally regarding the salary budget distribution.
Managing all the issues related to the Bonus and Salary increase in compliance with the company policy.
need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- minimum 7 – 10 years experience in HR role/function
- experience in Telecom or IT sector preferable
- good knowledge of Egypt labor law
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- excellent organizational skills and ability to time manage and prioritize
- ability to work independently as well as ability to deliver results in a team-oriented environment
- ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- positive attitude and customer service oriented
- excellent command of English language
- strong background of Excel & spreadsheet programs knowledge
- Microsoft Office computer skills
nice to have:
HR diploma is a plus
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement