IT CHANGE MANAGER, French speaker
ref : 553386 | 05 avr. 2019
date limite de candidature : 04 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
Within Orange Business Services, the OBS IT/ISM department is in charge of managing production technical changes, but also OBS IT applications production deployments for the French and International domains.
Among its transversal missions, this organization is responsible for ensuring formalization and implementation of service level commitments undertaken by OBS IT on its Applications, towards its Business Ownersin respect to the ITIL V3 recommendations.
In a rich and diversified environment, in terms of:
- Enterprise functional domains (Ordering, Provisioning, Billing...)
- Interfaced entities (Business Owner, Software Factories, Operations, Support…)
- Specificities of OBS IT systems and organizations (International)
- Multiculturalism (India, Europe, Egypt, North America…)
The mission consists in:
- Ensuring the role of an OBS IT Change Manager
- • Analyzing changes submitted for review
- • Managing the Change Advisory Boards (Control / Decision),
- where change requests impacting OBS IT applications are
- • Organizing and coordinating post implementation reviews
- (PIR) after changes implementations when required. This
- mission includes improvements actions identification and
- follow-up (with all stakeholders involved).
- • Contributing to the Change Management processes and
- procedures improvement. This is done in cooperation with
- the concerned stakeholders, as well as the counterparts in
- the FT Group.
- • Contributing to the Technical Change Advisory boards.
- • Contributing to new applications integration into the OBS IT
- Change Management process.
- • Contributing to reports management.
- • Managing the Change Management Key Performance
- • Mastering the OBS-IT CAB Tool.
- • Managing Training to our customer on OBS-IT CAB Tool.
… While expressing your qualities for:
- • Team work
- • Building social networks with all stakeholders
- • Understanding quickly context, impacts, risks
- • Knowing where to find information
- • Taking decisions and explaining reasons of those decisions
- • Respecting processes, procedures and promote them
- • Managing several items in parallel
… With opportunities for:
- • Explaining and promoting the Change Management activity
- • Rationalizing and improving commitments on existing
- Change Management services
- • Defining and converging to "standards"
- • Contributing actively to the continuous improvement of the
- OBS IT Applications' Quality of Service (QoS)
The success of the mission relies on the establishment of a positive relationship with the numerous actors on Change Management and the understanding of the stakes associated to the OBS IT applications Quality of Service (QoS).
- • Understanding Data Center Functioning
- • Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life
- • Agile and DevOps understanding is highly recommended
- • Networking Knowledge
- • Understanding of Cloud Computing
- • Understanding of VM Ware
- • Understanding of different Operation System ( Windows Unix & Linux)
- • Coordination, teamwork and networking capabilities
- • Autonomy and leadership (management of priorities, risks,
- • Assertiveness
- • Aalysis and synthesis ability
- • Presentation skills
- • Fluent in French and in English
le plus de l'offre
Customer Marketing& Innovation
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement