VPN LCM Engineer
ref : 553642 | 15 avr. 2019
date limite de candidature : 14 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- maximize the quality of the delivered services and customer satisfaction by validating the provided detailed technical design of complex VPNs in terms of feasibility, ensuring on-time and error-free implementation and proactive network auditing.
-provide level 3 Incident Management support.
-optimize cost-effectiveness of service provisioning by efficient involvement of support models, tools and processes.
- degree in telecommunications field
- Riverbed and Cisco certificate level is a must, CCIE advantageous
- Network programmability is a plus
- 4 years experience in OBS network topology and/or in an operational IP environment
Knowledge and skills:
- knowledge of the following: TCP/IP, Riverbed related protocols, MPLS, IPX, ATM, Frame Relay, BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, VoIP, IPT, IPSec, UNIX foundation
- background of Riverbed and CISCO Family Systems
- customer Oriented Attitude
- good organization
- detail oriented
- time management
- decision Making
- “Can Do” Attitude
- team Spirit
- fluent in both spoken and written English (additional language may be required
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement