Security Solutions Engineer
ref : 553416 | 24 avr. 2019
date limite de candidature : 23 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- Design and develop new Security Solutions and services.
- In-lab design and test of overall architecture and components
- Develop and execute test plans
- Perform systems integration across multiple security platforms and technologies.
- Perform operational like tasks during pilot phases to assist operations
- Provide operations teams with the appropriate documentation and training and lead them during the rollout and deployment.
- Test and validate new features for customized and generic solutions in the lab on from specifications.
- Design and test complex customer security solutions and architectures.
- Provide presales support worldwide, including France (so French language is a plus)
- Work closely with Customer Solutions, Professional Services, Service Delivery, Operations to design, develop and support Security solutions and on critical strategic occasions directly with Equant's customers.
- Provide level-3 support to operations.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in network security.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Very good understanding of Network and Security
- At least profession understanding in one of the following
- Load balancer
- Remote Access Solutions
- Multifactor Authentication
- Good experience in linux/unix OS
- Able to analys traffic on wireshark tool
Good to have any of the following (Not mandatory):
- Public Cloud (AWS/Azure)
- Virtualization: Vmware & openstack
- Scripting shell, perl or python scripts.
- Certification in one of the firewall technologies (JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIP-SEC, JNCIE-SEC).
- Certification in 1 security domain (CISSP,CISM,....., etc..)
- French Language
Your soft skills include:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to identify, pro-actively, problems and provide solutions to resolve them.
- Ability to provide advice, coordination and leadership while in security crisis
- Excellent language skills: full professional level in both verbal and written English
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of an organization, including interaction with senior level business partners and with the customers.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and the ability to maintain focus whilst under pressure.
- Having a strong character, can do attitude and possess a quality driven and customer focused mindset
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution (see things through) and motivate others to complete tasks on time.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement