Security Implementation Engineer
ref : 552400 | 24 avr. 2019
date limite de candidature : 23 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- Implementation of different security solutions (firewalls, proxies, antivirus gateways, content filtering, intrusion detection and prevention, unified threat management, SIEM)
- Responsibilities include all technical and administrative activities related to the build, configuration, integration, testing and handover of managed security services.
- Assume Technical Implementation Ownership within transition projects; liaise with other project team members as a point of contact for Security Management Organization to ensure the final delivery of security solutions.
- Assume ownership of complex changes and migrations of existing security services.
- Conform to existing operational service processes, technical procedures, guidelines, and best practices
-Conform to corporate security policies and code of ethics.
- Very good understanding of networking concepts and protocols (TCP/IP, protocols, routing, switching)
- Very good understanding of Security Concepts & solutions
- Hands on experience (administration and/or deployment) with one or more of the following solutions:
- Firewalls (Nokia, CheckPoint, Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco)
- Proxy servers (Bluecoat, IronPorts)
- Antivirus and Antimalware.
- IDS & IDP (, Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco)
- URL & Content filtering solution.
- Unified threat management.
- Application switches (Alteon, BigIP)
- Unix/Linux operating system.
- At least five years proven work experience, with min three years related to IT/Network security
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- Very good communication & facilitation skills.
- Sound customer facing experience.
Good to have:
- Certification in IT/Network security or vendor relevant certifications.
- Project management knowledge.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement