VET - Cisco Telepresence Expert
ref : 553337 | 06 May 2019
apply before : 04 Aug 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
- Play incident management role for Cisco Telepresence Customers.
- Migrate new Cisco Telepresence Customers to Orange infrastructure during migrations.
- Perform release management activities for minor and major releases.
- Attend ATP's with customers.
- Provide monthly reports about all activities done.
- Deliver technical trainings for level 1 teams.
- Provide all technical information requested in " RFI " tickets.
Bachelor degree of communication engineering
Minimum of two years of experience
CCNA collaboration knowledge
Basic knowledge for Cisco collaboration solution
Good English language
Good Communication skills
No additional info,
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process