Cloud Technical Lead
ref : 553710 | 06 May 2019
apply before : 04 Aug 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypt
about the role
The Technical Lead is in charge of the technical integrity and performance of the cloud platform during the RUN phase with the following responsibilities:
• Accountable for technical integrity of the platform throughout the RUN lifecycle.
• Provides complex troubleshooting for major incidents and crisis
• Provides technical guidance and supervision for complex changes and attend CABs as subject matter expert
• Manages regular performance management reviews
• Coordinate technical audits involving internal and external contributors
• Manages Release deployment and upgrades for Infrastructure components
• Provides solution-specific technical knowledge to the support teams
• Makes technical decisions for platform organic growth based on Capacity Reports
• Develop and maintain technical best practices rules and guidelines for cloud provisioning to guarantee platform consistency and scalability
• Main interface for OCB Architects and Engineering for technical subjects specific to the customer solution
• Support with TDA and Engineering for design evolution and new projects extensions
• Support the pre-sales and project functions for platform extensions
• Member of key technical governance meetings related to the solution
• Experience in technical management of complex IT/Cloud platform based on multiple technologies
• Expertise in Cloud Technologies (Virtualization, Storage, Backup, Cloud Management platforms)
• Ability to follow related technology trends and evolutions
• Experience with IT delivery organizations and processes is a plus
• Experience in project management is a plus
• Team working and presentation skills
• Engineering degree and suitable technical certifications
• Fluent in English - French is a plus
- Computer, Communication or Electronics MIS, B.Sc. or B.Eng. Degree.
- SoftSkill/Business Courses & Certification (Process Management, time management,
negotiation/communication skills...) are recommended.
- At least 8 years of professional experience.
- At least 6 years of IT/Cloud support technical experience.
- At least 1 year of Project and/or Process management experience.
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
discover our recruitment process