ref : 552002 | 02 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 31 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
• Manages changes on Network infrastructure for designated customer.
• Ensures the proper handling of the change requests.
• Defines list of pre-authorized changes.
• Validates the technical aspects of the change requests, and assess the business impact on the customer.
• Evaluate the risks and effects on the availability of the service.
• Leads the Change Advisory Board to approve or reject significant change projects
• Approves minor change projects directly.
• Schedules change requests and change projects, and ensure availability of required resources (human, hardware, or software/configurations)
• Communication on change preparation & guideline to achieve internal customer confidence
• Reviews all changes for effectiveness and efficiency (after completion)
• Coordinates between different teams involved in the change implementation.
• Provides expertise support to CSM's in the CM & RM service improvement plans.
• Ensures all relevant databases are updated accordingly.
•To have overall accountability for the Quality of solutions provided to multi-national Customers
•To be the customers' primary point of contact within Orange Business Services, for all Service related issues, with the exception of Incident Management, where the CSM will act as a secondary escalation point
•Have awareness of overall and service management profitability of their customers
•To proactively identify existing Customer needs, and opportunities to grow the customers' relationship with Orange
•Work with the accounts team to sell Service Management and/or other Orange products and services
•Acts as backup for Customer Service Director (CSD) to ensure service continuity
•Ensure customers' issues are managed and resolved in a timely manner
•Prepares monthly customers report
•Handles non-commercial customer queries and escalations, including those related to billing
•Ensure customers have full visibility of anticipated service interruptions so as to proactively inform their end-users in advance
•Degree level or equivalent (Business or Science Degree); ITIL certification
•Customer Service and Project Management Experience
• 3-6 year of Experience in Frame-relay/ATM/IP/ME/MPLS technologies.
•Possess virtual team management experience
•Good technical knowledge of Network, IT Services, Mobility, Voice and/or integration solutions and technologies
•Possess excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and organization skills
•Is fully empowered to coordinate all entities involved in technical performance of our solutions
•Able to work independently with initiative and proactivity
•Able to work well under pressure and can handle escalations calmly and competently
le plus de l'offre
You have unique experiences, skills and passions. Why not bring them all to Orange?
Here, you can experience a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do where you can go, and the difference you can make here at Orange.
We value our employees through various recognition programs at country and region and global level. One such program is Orange Stars Bravo which is designed to reward individual achievements that are contributing to building our company's internal culture and bringing it to life.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement