Unified Communication Project Manager
ref : 553728 | 16 avr. 2019
date limite de candidature : 15 juil. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
The role of the UC PM is to lead a single large project, or numbers of voice or Video orders and to take responsibility for the achievement of the agreed goals and objectives. He/she should have a strong understanding of their customers' industry, as well as a broad understanding of the Voice capabilities and products provided by Orange Business Services.
The UC PM is accountable for managing all functions acting in the Quote To Bill chain, and is mostly involved at the early stages in the process (in the internal Service Transition kick-off meeting and in the customer kick-off meeting) to set properly the target delivery Date.
- B.Sc. Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the fields of Telecommunication and Networking
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology ( PMP or Prince 2 Certificate is a big plus )
- Agile Mindset
- Synergy PM Awareness
- Customer Service and Telecommunications experience, highly desirable
- Customer centric oriented
- Flexibility to work with different cultures and hours, team player , communication, Leadership skills, Prioritization and Balance
- Very well organized and have time management skills as well as Organization and planning
- Very good knowledge of Voice Services and Protocols as well as LAN and WAN solutions
- Fluent in English
- French is not Mandatory but it's a plus
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement