ref : CEGY290 | 19 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 19 juin 2019
Orange Egypt telecom, Smart Village - Egypte
- Welcome the visitors and direct them correctly to their target.
- Control the access to the company through recording the data of the visitors after taking their national ID.
- Record the attendance timing of the employees' entrance for the purpose of backing up the attendance automated system.
- Receive external calls and handle it politely.
- Reach the employee for food orders
- Handle the distributors, agents, inductions, Handicaps and others who ask for the personnel department.
- Answer all the incoming calls and forward them as necessary.
- Regularly check incoming and outgoing mail ensuring that the mail is delivered to the relevant department(s).
- Meet and assist VIPs and customers on premises and responding to their inquiries.
- University graduate.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an administrative position.
- Familiar with the usage of office equipment (fax, computer).
- Experience in dealing with internal / external customers.
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Ability to use proper business language.
- Patient and tolerant.
- Communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Loyal and flexible.
Human Resources & Corporate Support
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement