System Operations Engineer
ref : 553577 | 22 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 20 août 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
Job Purpose: Ops Engineer Admin Zone services, Perform systems services (Windows & Unix normal and virtualized servers) operation tasks; including solving incidents, performing changes, implementing new releases, service packs, upgrades & patches and maintaining the service configuration within the configuration management system as well as identifying problems and escalating it to the proper fix group ,Senior engineer for specific services
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Solve systems service incidents.
- Perform systems service changes.
- Implement systems new releases, .
- Perform release management including operating systems upgrades, service packs installation, virtualization and middleware upgrades and patches as well as software and hardware migrations.
- Perform configuration management asks and ensures at all time the systems inventory is populated with an up to date information reflection operational changes.
- Identify systems problems, assign it to the proper engineering/fix group responsible for solving it, and follow up with the fix group until the problem is solved.
- Contribute in service operation processes management including contribution providing reason for outage (RFO), root cause analysis (RCA), technical instructions (TIN), service improvement plans (SIP), post implementation review (PIR) and case detailed report (CDR).
- Provide leadership and coaching to L1/service desk/PSM when needed.
- Contribute in providing the right level of working hours and shifts coverage for business operation necessary to deliver the support service.
- Perform other tasks in line with systems services operation as suggested by management.
- Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of systems technologies (operating systems, Hardware servers including blade/rack mountable servers, virtualization, storage, and backup).
- Excellent understanding Network Architecture, Backup/ Restore, Storage Area Networks and Patrol.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and customer facing skills.
- Very good understanding of systems related products products (Microsoft Windows 2K/2K3/2K8/2K12, VMWare/VDM, IIS, MSSql, DNS/DHCP, Sophos AV & Bladelogic).
-Active directory large deployments
- Very good understanding of project management.
- Very good technical reports writing skills.
- Certification MCSA and VCP is required, MCSE, MCITP, Citrix and Hyper-V are a plus.
- Fluent English speaking.
- Fluent French speaking is a plus.
- Educational background:
- Computer, Communication or Electronics MIS, B.Sc. or B.Eng. Degree.
- SoftSkill/Business Courses & Certification (time management, negotiation/communication skills...) are recommended.
- Professional Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience.
- At least 3 years of server management technical experience.
le plus de l'offre
Orange Business Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion/belief, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement