Senior Quality & Performance Project Manager
ref : 550893 | 23 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 21 août 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- Analysing dept. key performance Indicators and Identifying Areas for improvement by making
- Use of analytical and statistical methods in order to
- Meet or Exceed Lead Time to Connect objectives
- Ensure Target Delivery Dates are met
- Reduce Internal lead-times
- Improve profitability,
- Revenue Push, Cost exposure
- Providing Analysis and feedback to GPO to ensure processes are updated effectively.
- Look for opportunities to improve department performance figures and quality of work produced.
- Ensure GPO process updates are communicated and applied within Service Implementation community.
- Proactive tracking and reactive reporting using Dashboard and Reporting Engines.
- Analyse delays caused by any SI member practice or communication.
- Assist Regional Heads in analysing Pipeline Report.
- Translate categorizes major challenges (TELCO, Procurement, Customer or technical) for service improvement plans.
- Post Implementation analysis, identify chronic problems.Assist support teams in isolating production road blocks due to tools issues.
- Lead/Participate in Dept. improvement plans (SIP) to ensure execution till SIP closure
- Perform monthly business review and present to department and regional heads.
- Ability to manage multiple large projects at once.G
- ood knowledge of Six Sigma – Certification preferred.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- ITIL foundation certification preferredProactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Other business analysis certifications is a plus, CBAP® or PBA - PMI
- University degree in Telecommunication or Computer Engineering.
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in delivery management with at least 3+ years of experience in SI
- Sound understanding of the departments’ Process, KPIs, and tools used is a must.
le plus de l'offre
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement