Learning and Development Local Partner - Egypt
ref : 553768 | 13 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 11 août 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- Owns the consultancy relationship within their country managers. Ensures development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals
- Acting as first point of contact for country for training needs analysis or and emerging needs
- Development of a country specific Learning plan and schedule
- Oversee the operation of the Learning activity and realization of the learning plan
- Monitoring for the quality of training delivery in country and processing feedback
- Representing PD&L in management meetings for the country and its different business units
- Manages all country learning and development delivery requirements for soft, transversal, business, technical, IT and digital skills, including Learning venues, logistics, LMS, communication, to ensure efficient Learning attendance and delivery
- Working as local management development advisor and proposing solutions through Orange Campus catalogue.
- Building, leading and operating a strong network of occasional trainers from the business [aka. SME community] within country
- Organizing and delivering training and Training for Trainers
- Manages local vendors for training deployment
- Assists local management with standardizing approach towards Learning and development of staff
- Maintains LMS data content for Learning Delivery (course schedule, session reports).
knowledge and abilities
- Ability to engage and partner with the business, HRBPs and other stakeholders to create and deliver a Country Learning Plan,
- Ability to engage and partner with external providers and internal employees as required
- Ability to identify problems and work to resolution as required.
- Good knowledge of adult learning principles
- Consulting experience a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment
le plus de l'offre
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional Learning/development qualification (globally recognized certification in Learning will be an added advantage)
- Management experience required
- Several years Learning management experience gained in a progressive Learning and development environment. Current classroom instruction experience essential.
- IT/Telecom background with experience gained in a multicultural organization is an advantage.
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement