Technical Operations Owner
ref : 553928 | 06 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 04 août 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- the TOO (Technical Operations Owner) is a position in a IT Delivery « Customer Operations » or « Infrastructure Operations » entity.
- Accountable for IT Delivery for the service being delivered by an application, a set of applications, a shared platform, or an infrastructure service.
- Key point of contact for the IT Delivery “Customer Production Manager” (CPM), regarding the services under his responsibility; he is in direct relation with the IT-CSM and even the customer.
- Service Implementation
owns or is involved in decision for handover to Operations, and manage priorities.
- Incident and Crisis Management
key contact for the CPM and the IT-CSM for escalations and crisis management or when SLA is not met, the TOO is responsible for coordinating the "Service Restoration" for an application, a set of applications, a shared platform, or an infrastructure service. And he can contribute to service restoration actions.
- Problem Management
initiates and manages the action plans, including follow-up of implementation.
- Change Management
attends CABs if there is a complex non-standard change impacting an application, a set of applications, a shared platform, or an infrastructure service.
Involved in Post Implementation Reviews.
- Release Management
manages the implementation of complex releases.
Involved in the rollout planning, communication/training, installation and distribution phases of the process.
- Configuration Management
ensures configuration management is up to date in tools.
- Capacity Management
handles the analysis of the capacity reports for the applications he is responsible for, and defines the evolutions to be considered, relying on Infrastructure & Engineering teams.
- maintains Customer technical documentation
- manage the customers and their expectations according to the stipulations within the contract.
Experiences and Qualifications:
- Educate to bachelor or higher level on Telecommunications or Computer Sciences.
- minimum 3 year at 2nd level support of Microsoft Solutions
- demonstrate good level skill in messaging technologies: DNS,SMTP,DHCP,etc.
- demonstrates high level skill in Microsoft technologies: MS-Windows Server, Active Directory, MS-Exchange Server 2010/2013, Active Directory, Lync 2013, Skype for business 2015 , SharePoint ).
le plus de l'offre
- communicate and manage customer relationship
- coordinate transversal teams
- manage crisis and conflicts
- proactive approach to work
- customer oriented
- problem ownership
- good communication (written and spoken)
- fluent in English (written and spoken) – French is a plus
- team player
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement