Sr. Supervisor, Projects
ref : CEGY313 | 29 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 29 juin 2019
Orange Telecom Egypt, Smart Village - Egypte
- Interface with market segments during the concept initiation phase of any project to ensure
- the implementation of the project’s objectives and scope.
- Identify all project stakeholders and initiate the project ensuring all relevant parties across
- the organization are engaged.
- Develop the project requirements documents integrating the requirements of market segments and all stakeholders.
- Develop the project plan of the overall consolidated tasks to achieve on-time delivery of all cross-functional teams’ deliverables.
- Maintain continuous communication with cross-functional teams and conduct regular meetings with the project team members from project inception to implementation and till commercial launch & closure.
- In charge of developing optimum solutions for managed projects that positively affect towards
- the increase of acquisitions, revenue and market share of different market segments, with the least possible development time & cost.
- Monitor and control the project progress, following up on the implementation to deliver according to plan / escalate delays and impacts on the baseline.
- Anticipate & resolve issues, problems, bottlenecks or scheduling conflicts that rise during the project implementation.
- Control the scope and ensure that all executed tasks are complying with the project scope.
- Analyze any change request highlighting the impact on time, cost and customer experience.
- Study alternatives that would accommodate for the change avoiding /minimizing impacts on the baseline.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate resources.
- Effective management of project’s resources planning during the project life cycle.
- Prepare regular status reports and ensure that updates are cascaded to the project team/ management.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Participate in the preparation & validation of necessary processes.
- Participate in the validation of the customer care and sales briefing documents and working instructions.
- Align with HR on necessary trainings for projects’ delivery
- Ensure that customer experience is intact by validating the customer journey in all projects.
- Follow-up on the communications readiness to ensure alignment with the project launch date and the availability of communication material at outlets.
- Plan and monitor the coordination of logistics related to new products to ensure the availability of the product stock at the outlets in time for the launch.
- Responsible for approving the final product specifications, functionality, features and service acceptance tests during the final phase of the project delivery.
- Lead and support the project team all the way to completion and during post launch monitoring period.
- Find solution for any emerged problems after launch & report it to relevant parties for action and support.
- Formal closure of projects and handover to market segments and operational teams.
- Archive of project documentation, summaries and lessons learned.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- Project Management Professional certification (PMP) is preferable.
- Master degree in a relevant field or MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the service design of telecom products and services.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in products and services development cycle and processes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a PM.
- Knowledge in the marketing of telecommunications products and services.
- Knowledge of the GSM architecture and network components.
- Knowledge of the telecom sector in general and in the Egyptian market.
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Ability to simplify complex issues and present them in an understandable manner.
- Ability to transfer knowledge.
- Ability to work within a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work under stress / pressure.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills & problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills & effective project management skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Good planning and organizational background.
- Good negotiations skills.
- Good coordination and follow-up skills.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Tools
- Proficiency in MS project and other PM tools.
Consumer Business Unit
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement