Call Center Representative
ref : CEGY315 | 29 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 29 juin 2019
Orange Telecom Egypt, Smart Village - Egypte
- Handle all incoming/outgoing calls of the call center.
- Provide follow up, occasional campaigns and call backs blended with normal inbound calls.
- Provide best possible service to both external and internal customers to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Handle and solve all inquiries, requests and complaints received via all channels available (phone, fax, e-mail and …etc.)
- Communicate with other Customer Service sub-divisions to answer all relevant customer inquiries (e.g. Credit, Customer Support and Activation, Outbound & Save Initiatives…etc).
- Communicate with other departments all relevant customer inquiries if applicable.
- Achieve the requested staffed time on a daily basis to minimize lost call rate.
- Provide proper information to customers with complete and comprehensive understanding of Orange products and services.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures that generate personal and professional credibility and trust.
- Respect and apply company vision, mission and values.
- Understand both individual and company objectives, and work on achieving them effectively and efficiently.
- Use available methods and tools to develop own skills.
- Use the available tools and systems to provide the correct information to customers (applications, intranet briefings, attending trainings….etc).
- Keep up-to-date with all the services and products provided by Orange.
- Resolve all customer complaints, requests and inquiries within the pre-determined SLA’s.
- Escalate problems, report suspected fraud and provides relevant feedback to the right channels.
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
- 0-2 years of experience in the same function.
- Working conditions: Rotational Shift basis 8 hours including 1 hour break
- Males: work on night shifts and overnight
- Females: Maximum till 10 PM during winter and till 11 PM during summer
- Days Off: 2 consecutive days, excluding the weekends at least till seniority basis at the beginning their days off will be within the week days. Accepted candidates will attend an induction (training before login)
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Very good computer skills.
- Strong Customer Orientation.
- Strong communication, listening & interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a team.
- Self-confident with professional behavior & attitude.
- High sense of time management.
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement