Customer Tech Support Agent - Telephony End User Desk
ref : 554104 | 29 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 27 août 2019
Moka Road, Rose Hill, Mauritius - Ile Maurice
Overall description :
Within the Telephony End User Desk, you'll have the following responsabilities:
- Provide appropriate solution, information or incident resolution actions to the customers.
- Analyse requests (end user assistance or minor change) or incidents which are received via various multimedia channels (phone, mail, web, etc), record cases in CRM/ticketing systems and carry relevant tests to ensure a good diagnostic
- Understand the various usage of the product/solution by the customer.
- Proactive monitoring for systems and solutions in order to ensure service availability for customers. Detect event that may cause service interruption and take remedial actions
- Ensure that service level agreements are met for all requests delivery and incident resolution
- Transfer/Relay cases to other support entities for either remote or on-site intervention
- Contribute in the handling and resolution of customer escalations
- Understanding of standards and processes
- Abide by the job processes and rules
- service desk and phone usage, recording of all customer interactions, etc.
- Maintain and uphold Orange Business Services values
- Excellent customer facing skills are required
- Good time management, and organizational skills
- Team work, uses a team approach to solve problem when appropriate.
- A determination to process tasks according to pre-defined processes is essential.
- Ability to build relationships with peers and management levels and customers.
- Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
- Ability to work under pressure & multi-task, using a team approach to solve problem when appropriate
- Results orientated, and problem solving skills.
- Troubleshooting and incident resolution
le plus de l'offre
Education, qualifications, and certifications
- Minimum: Diploma in IT or Telecommunications
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement