Supervisor, Fixed Access Development
ref : CEGY318 | 30 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 30 juin 2019
Orange telecom Egypt, Smart Village - Egypte
- Assuring the compliance of Orange Egypt fixed network/solutions/applications development plans with the group skill centre recommendations and standardization processes.
- Responsible for the Research for upcoming (+2 to +5Ys) technologies related to end-customer solutions and services and the assessment and long term planning of new technologies and their introduction into Orange Egypt network.
- Accountable for designing/documenting technical specifications of new products/technologies that meet the business/Technical requirements and working closely with members of implementation, delivery and support teams to ensure that the solution is delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
- Support the procurements cycle by ensuring the documentation of the technical functions and features, of new products , identifying suitable vendors, assessing their suitability of the offerings, and selecting the technology platforms and/or vendors.
- Handling the relationship with multiple vendors and suppliers in the projects involving the introduction of new equipment and technologies.
- In-charge of managing the process of solution design, technical validation, demonstrations of proposed solution and managing pilots & prototypes for all Network/Devices development within Orange Egypt Fixed network.
- Customer access new solutions: Managing solution design, technical validation, demonstrations of proposed solution and managing pilots & prototypes for non-standard Last mile (XDSL, cellular, Wi-Fi, FTTX) access solutions.
- Vendor Selection & Technical ownership for the evaluation and qualification (needed features, performance, security, end-to-end validation) of Orange Egypt Branded CPEs.
- Controlling the budget and expenditures to ensure having solutions’ development projects matched with the allocated budget.
- Interface with different technology teams(Engineering, operation, rollout,..etc)to plan for the features trials and presenting their results.
- Interface with commercial teams for introducing and validating new fixed services and devices to customers.
- Interface with different Orange group fixed teams for any issues regarding new fixed features, releases and devices.
- Interface with fixed network and devices suppliers for planning for new technologies, releases and services trials.
- Provide technical evaluation to other teams and higher management for the tested services with a clear recommendation whether to be deployed or not.
- Provide clear recommendations and guidance for other teams regarding the new planned features that should be considered in the budget of the coming years
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (networking, computer, telecommunications)
- More than 5 years’ experience in the field of fixed networking preferably in fixed operator
- Extensive experience in fixed access technologies (ADSL,VDSL,FTTX,Wifi..)
- Experience with routing & switching protocols: OSPF, BGP, and other standard Network Core protocols
- Experience in designing, building and maintaining TCP/IP based enterprise networks is required including the following technology areas: LAN (Emphasis on Campus/Multi-site), WAN (MPLS, DMVPN, SDWAN), Edge (Internet, VPN)
- Experience of Cisco wireless technologies
- CCNP/JNCIP-SP Master certifications with specialization in Routing / Switching & Service provider are highly desired
- Very good English both spoken & written.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Handle conflicts.
- Good communication skills.
- Planning skills.
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement