Supervisor, Mobile Packet Core Engineering
ref : CEGY319 | 30 mai 2019
date limite de candidature : 30 juin 2019
Orange Telecom Egypt, Smart Village - Egypte
- Provide Packet Core Network capacity and maintain Packet Core Network quality
- Issue Work Orders for Operation teams to do planned design changes on Packet Core equipment (BSC/RNC/enodeBs Creation and/or Migration, Domain Name Server DNS changes, Authentication Authorization Accounting AAA changes, Optimization changes, Access Point Name APNs creation and routing, Caching changes… etc).
- Perform Packet Core equipment configuration definition.
- Investigate and implement new releases.
- Monitor Packet Core data Network Equipment.
- Participate in the design of Packet Core Data Network Equipment.
- Prepare project plan for Packet Core Network projects.
- Provide Mobile Packet Core Engineering & Implementation Sr. Manager with weekly progress report on the ongoing projects.
- Evaluate failure scenarios for major Core services
- Collaborate with surrounding network elements vendors.
- Focus on Quality of Service requirements and investigate problems.
- Design and plan various data services clusters like Corporate Wireless Solutions (CWS) Cluster
- Recommend new solutions for Packet Core systems.
- University degree – Faculty of Engineering-Communications or equivalent.
- 3 years of work experience, 2 of which in a relevant role.
- Very good English both written & spoken.
- Very good Computer skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills required to interface with different departments (like VAS, BSS, SDM/HLR, Data Network and Charging), attend regular workshops with our customers and vendors/suppliers
- Ability to support Junior team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team player
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement