Senior Operations Manager - MSI Center Service Management
ref : 554225 | 23 juin 2019
date limite de candidature : 21 sept. 2019
Egypt Cairo - Egypte
Is accountable for service management activity to ensure alignment with contractual delivery requirements for the Egypt Multisourcing Service Integration (MSI) Center. He / She has overall responsibility for the performance and productivity of his / her team members and the quality of service provided by OBS and external vendors. A comprehensive understanding of Service Management deliverables and responsibilities in combination with a professional approach to continuously develop and drive innovation, optimization and improvement plans are key building blocks for this role. An active engagement with operations teams, external vendors, and the customer are important elements of the role. Activities may cover full lifecycle management, process definition and improvement, business continuity management, knowledge management, CMDB, and automation.
•Cultivate an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide a fair and supportive environment for the service management team members and to plan/ participate in associated development and training programs for the team.
•Assessment and allocation of new and existing tasks, in conjunction with information from other organizations.
•Reporting, including but not limited to operational performance, productivity, revenue, and customer satisfaction.
•Escalation management in relation to activity within the team.
•Performance assessment of staff and associated HR support activity, including staff data accuracy (eg: GOALS, PIMS and STEP tools).
•Recruitment, coaching , and target setting of Service Managersin line with company strategy/rules.
•Proactively review overall service requirements with business users; identify gaps and opportunities, and help users articulate needs.
•Help customer service managers to up-scope existing contracts; help visualize the enhanced value and assist in building business case / presentations for new and additional activity.
•Develop innovative proposals to continuously drive improvement and add value to the business.
•Present operational dashboards to highlight trends and value generation opportunities.
•Prepare, monitor and advise on performance.
•Contribute to and support of Pre-Sales activities such as (process-)design, scoping and costing of Service Management related services.
•Financial management of the Services P&L . Provide sizing and costing for new projects and related business.
•Assist on process improvement and evolution, in conjunction with various stakeholders within Orange Business Services, vendors, and the customer.
•Measuring service quality, identifying service quality limitations and weaknesses. Develop and propose corrective actions, process improvements and support agreed improvement actions.
• 10+ years of work experience in Service Management/Service Implementation / Operations with minimum of 5+ years related work experience in management position in customer facing organizations within the telecom or IT industry.
• Proven track record in transversal/matrix management, management of teams or third party vendors with Customer Service Excellence / face to face customer interaction. Multi-disciplinary experience in customer facing roles desirable.
• Excellence in project management (performance, risk and cost control); ITIL v3 qualification desirable. Service Manager or Service Expert certification desirable.
• Six-Sigma or similar operational performance optimization methodology qualification desirable.
• Experience and/or certification in Quality Management methodology(ies) desirable.
• Proven leadership skills with virtual teams.
• Thorough understanding of Service Strategy, Service Design and Service Operation practices and principles.
• Very good understanding of ITIL SLM, good level of practiced technical knowledge.
• Language Skills: English (if not mother tongue, fluent written and verbal), French and/or German is a plus.
• Technical Skills: good knowledge of Network, IT Services, Mobility, Voice and/or integration solutions and technologies.
• Soft Skills: excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, organization skills.
• Is fully empowered to coordinate of all entities involved in performance of our solutions.
• Can work well under pressure and can handle escalations calmly and competently.
• Proactive, can-do attitude.
• Diplomacy, tact and multi-cultural awareness.
• Tenacity and persistence.
le plus de l'offre
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement