VPO Team Manager
ref : 553968 | 12 juil. 2019
date limite de candidature : 28 janv. 2020
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for validating the desig and implementing complex network changes, as part of project preparation. You will be involved in creating network solutions, high and low level design documentation, migrations or new device implementations.
• During the network implementation / build phase you will be responsible for the analysis and troubleshooting of complex problems involving multiple build teams until such time that a project is accepted in to the RUN space.
• Responsible for the scripting and peer reviewing of less complex / routine changes to be implemented by 24/7 Operations team.
• Pro-actively investigate and advise on network design improvements across the range of network environments.
• Extensive knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies within large scale enterprise network environments including but not limited to BGP, OSPF, Static Routing, VRF, VRRP, STP, VLANs
• Predominantly experienced with Cisco Routing & Switching technologies along with Cisco Wireless, ASA, Juniper SRX Series, F5 BIG IP LTM, CheckPoint Firewalls, Fortigate Firewalls, FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer products, Tipping Point IPS, Riverbed Steelheads
• Act as the function manager of other VPOs (applied only for CoE model)
• Must have at least 10 years network experience.
• Cisco CCNP or other equivalent professional level of certification is a must, and CCIE is preferred
• Knowledge of Cisco routers and switches technologies is a must.
• Knowledge in at least one more technology (Load balancers, proxy servers, wireless, voice etc.)
• Sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to validate designs and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
• Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent.
• Excellent coordination and communication skills.
• Experience in project related activities.
• scripting and SDWAN is a plus
• Team leading profile
• Team Player
• Fluent in English
le plus de l'offre
• Knowledge of one or all of the following technologies equipment is extremely beneficial: - F5 Load Balancers / Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco and HP Wireless / Riverbed WAN accelerators, SDWAN and python programming
• Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement