Head of Security Engineering
ref : 555186 | 09 août 2019
date limite de candidature : 07 déc. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
Leading a high-performance team of security engineering experts responsible for managing the engineering lifecycle of managed security services for international and French customers.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Manage service creation/design processes to ensure fitness for use and for purpose of new design packages.
- Manage service creation projects and ensure it is progressing towards its targeted time frames and budget.
- Manage release management validation and test cycles according to Orange change and release management policies.
- Ensure documentations are developed, validated and maintained for existing and new security services/products.
- Manage pre-sales support activities and ensure that required technical support is provided to pre-sales and bid teams.
- Work closely with vendors, technology partners, and products managers to identify markets trends, customers needs, to maintain an efficient and competitive service portfolio.
- Manage Level 3 support activities and ensure timely resolution of customers' issues and fulfillment of operational KPIs and quality targets.
- People management responsibilities include recruitment, resources allocation, projects assignment, performance management, and people development.
- Ensure proper alignment of resources and effective utilization of skill sets for assigned projects/tasks.
- Develop and enhance the team skills up to the highest industry standards .
- Evaluate team members regularly through analysis of direct observation, peer feedback and customers feedback.
- To produce and to present relevant security, performance, and financial reports to internal and to customers’ management and governance authorities as required.
- Expand and identify current and new business opportunities by strengthening client relationships.
- To keep up to date with emerging security trends, threats, best practices and standards (internal and external), regulations, and security enhancing technologies.
- Ensure adherence to Orange and Egypt MSC policies, processes, and standards.
- Any other responsibilities within the scope of the job profile as required.
- You are a mature professional with + 10 years of experience in IT/Telecom industry.
- At least + 3 years of proven management/leadership experience in multinational environment ; preferably in security domain or in customer service industry.
Educational background and qualifications :
- Computer, Comm., or Electronics B. Eng, B.Sc. degree.
- Master degree is preferable.
- Professional accreditation in one of the following security certifications ( CISSP, CISM,CISA, SANS GIAC, ISO27K, or equivalent) is required.
Your hard skills include:
- Good working knowledge of information security architectures, solutions , and industry standards & best practices.
- Good understanding of engineering methods and frameworks.
- Strong background of IT and networking architectures and technologies.
- Good understanding of ITIL processes.
Your soft skills include:
- Strong customer focus, able to respond quickly and effectively to customers’ requests, and able to adapt to a fast changing customer landscape and challenges.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong coaching skills and a passion for developing and leading high-performance teams.
- Experience working with virtual and remote team members and stakeholder.
- Exposure of working within a Matrix Management environment in large multinational organizations .
- Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated..
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent data presentation and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills, French language is a strong Plus.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement