Unified Communications Implementation Expert (Microsoft Skype/Messaging)
ref : 555401 | 26 août 2019
date limite de candidature : 24 déc. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- Accountable for delivery of services by an application, a set of applications, a shared platform, or an infrastructure service.
- Act as the key point of contact for the “Project Manager” (PM) or “Service Implementation Coordinator” (SIC) , regarding the Microsoft Unified Communications services implementation under his responsibility; he is in direct relation with the Microsoft Unified Communications Engineering and operation teams.
- Building configurations as per design, recommendations and detailed procedures developed by Engineering Team of platforms like: MS Exchange, MS Lync (S4B) (Skype for Business), MS SharePoint, MS Office 365, AD, DNS,…etc.
- have a global view of the project architecture and services to be provided to the customer
- participate to regular project status meetings (internal and/or with customer)
- configure (or make requests for) the operational tools : Monitoring, Backup, Change, Incident, Reporting
- participate to create/update the documentation about the implementation and configuration (technical documentation, procedures, processes) by his effective feedback
- update internal configuration repository regarding the project
- run the tests, validation and internal acceptance of the services
- help trouble-shoot and fix issues during the build phase
- support customer during customer acceptance and till finalizing the handover to operation
- Owns or is involved in the handover to Operations task, and manage priorities.
- Attends CABs if there is an expansion for an operational platform or new implementation on a shared platform.
- Present to the Messaging CAB the implemented platform to handover it to the operation team.
- Maintain the built platform up to date with the engineering recommendation till its handover from Build to RUN
- Manages the implementation of complex releases, WSUS,….etc.
Education and Experience:
- BSc of Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology
- Min. of 5 years experience
- Min. of 2 years hands-on experience in implementation
- Good Knowledge of OTL, OWA, RPC/HTTP, OMA
- Good knowledge of Power Shell scripting
- Good knowledge of IP networks, VoIP protocols (SIP), Firewalls, IIFP, MIIS
- MCSA Server Infrastructure is a must (70-410, 70-411, 70-412)
- MCSE Communications is a must (70-336, 70-337 & MCSA Comm.)
- MS Lync Depth Support Engineer is a plus (70-338)
- MS Sharepoint & Exchange knowledge/certification is a plus
- SONUS GWs Knowledge is a plus
- Solid knowledge of signaling protocols including tracing and interpretation of: ISDN (BRI/PRI), R2, H323, MGCP, SIP, SCCP"
- Good communication (written and spoken)
- Coordinate transversal teams
- Good time management
- Manage conflicts
- Pro-active approach to work
- Customer oriented
- Problem ownership
- Team players
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- French is a plus
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement