Customer Service Manager
ref : 555388 | 10 sept. 2019
date limite de candidature : 09 déc. 2019
CityStars, Cairo, Égypte - Egypte
- Holds accountability for the Quality of solutions provided to Customer
- Acts as the customers' primary point of contact and an escalation point
- Has awareness of overall and service management profitability of their customers
- Proactively identify existing Customer needs, and opportunities and grow the customer relation with Orange
- Work with the account team to sell Orange products and services
- Create and manage Service Improvement Plans triggered by:
- Quality Connect Survey (related to any and all functional areas)
- Customer Complaint (including those related to customer invoices
- Proactive Action (identified proactively by the CSM)
- Ensure customers complains are managed and resolved in a timely manner
- Prepares periodic customer service reviews
- Handles non-commercial customer queries and complex customer service issues
- Proactively inform customer and end-users in advance of any anticipated service interruptions
- Provides capacity analysis, forecasts and recommendations
- Create and Review any internal root cause analysis (RCA) applicable to their customers and generate customer-facing RCA to be communicated to customers
- Handles change requests, tracking of change implementation, change reporting and change billing.
- Responsible for data integrity of customer information in all systems/tools
- Provides customer with up-to-date technical documentation, including the Customer Operations Guide
- Ensures all technical documentations are posted and updated
- Degree level or equivalent (Business or Science Degree);
- 4 to 5 years of experience, preferably in a customer support in the telecommunication industry.
- ITIL foundations certification
- Customer Service and Project Management Experience
- Possess virtual team management experience
- Good technical knowledge of Network, IT Services, Mobility, Voice and/or integration solutions and technologies
- Possess excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and organization skillsIs fully empowered to coordinate all entities involved in technical performance of our solutions
- Able to work independently with initiative and proactivity
- Able to work well under pressure and can handle escalations calmly and competently
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Ability to work on NAM hours
le plus de l'offre
You have unique experiences, skills and passions. Why not bring them all to Orange?
Here, you can experience a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do where you can go, and the difference you can make here at Orange.
We value our employees through various recognition programs at country and region and global level. One such program is Orange Stars Bravo which is designed to reward individual achievements that are contributing to building our company's internal culture and bringing it to life.
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement