Cloud System Administrator
ref : 555716 | 18 sept. 2019
date limite de candidature : 17 déc. 2019
Moka Road, Rose Hill, Mauritius - Ile Maurice
- Request fulfilment on standard/complex changes
- Patch management (updates and configuration; scripting & automation) of a multi-tier Cloud infrastructure.
- Routine system administration tasks such as user and service management, permissions, log analysis and other relevant activities
- Liaising with clients as a main point of contact/support for essential changes to their systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents escalated from other teams
- Restore service as quickly as possible following a service outage-type Incident
- Escalate other teams on Incidents with the relevant investigation
- As appropriate, gather data and lay groundwork for Root Cause Analysis
- Maintains technical procedures and System Administration documents
- Support and train the level 1 team on proactive incident resolution
Reporting and Communication:
- Provide Reporting on operational issues to Team Leader
- Provide ad-hoc reports and participate in technical debriefs
Bilingual – English & French written and spoken
IT Proficient: Networking,Linux, VMWare, Windows,Netbackup
Systems Administration on Virtualised environments
Process and Standards and ITIL
Incident and Change Management handling process
Customer relationship management
Exemplary time management, organizational and communication skills.
Excellent customer service skills are required.
Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
Ability to work under pressure and to multi-task.
Tenacity and willingness to learn.
Ability to build good relationships with local and overseas teams.
Good interpersonal, team bonding and leadership skills.
Good IT/communications background and problem solving skills.
Flexibility relative to working hours
le plus de l'offre
Minimum 2 years Experience in a production environment including virtualisation or other IT Infrastructure related experience
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement