Service Delivery Manager
ref : 555727 | 20 sept. 2019
date limite de candidature : 19 déc. 2019
Moka Road, Rose Hill, Mauritius - Ile Maurice
The SDM main missions during the Run phase are :
• Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
• Manage the operational ITIL delivery processes
• Control the operational costs on her/his perimeter
• Control the operational ITIL delivery process
• Close and regular relationship (intimate) with customers (or customer representatives) to guarantee highest level of customer satisfaction
• Accountable for the best quality of operational deliverables
• Manage the direct reports : Service Delivery Managers
• Overall accountability of the Quality of Service of the managed offers/Customers.
• Lead the Service Crisis to reduce customer impacts. SDM position may be integrated into oncall structure
• Pilot the Operational teams in order to reach the agreed SLA
• Take in charge the service improvement plan and manage the implementation
• Be in close relationship with the problem manager to speed up problem resolution and corrections implementation.
• Guarantee soklution/offer QoS in coordination with engineering, marketing and pre-sales for new customers
• Manage the Release & Patch Management process with the operational team to make sure the platform is up-to-date.
• Pilot the Change Management.
• Accountable for the capacity management at a cost effective level.
• Ensure the required level of communication is completed at all level (internal/external)
• Customer Governance : organize and participate to Customer Operational committee
• Real leadership to lead transversal projects, action plans and processes
• Comfortable with complex organizations
• Results oriented and strong sensitivity to respect SLA
• Ability to work under pressure
• English / French fluent
• Good interpersonal, team-build and leadership skills.
• Exemplary time management, organizational and communication skills
• Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude
• Technical skills and production experience will be very appreciated
• Experienced in Cloud/IT Technologies (VMWare virtualization, Storage, Backup infrastructure) would be an advantage
• Ability to translate technical language to management and/or not technical people
le plus de l'offre
Orange Cloud for Business
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement