ref : 555643 | 20 sept. 2019
date limite de candidature : 19 déc. 2019
Moka Road, Rose Hill, Mauritius - Ile Maurice
Define and manage customer expectations
• Avoid delay due to unplanned scope changes meeting the project schedule
• Verificiation of the scope and defining Customer acceptance criteria ( testing, execution, project closure, handover to operations)
• On time delivery
• Prioritize orders and ensure this priority is respected whilst estimating delivery times for all activities.
• Prepare the delivery schedule and control performance to meet the agreed schedule.
• Application and measurement of quality wrt to customer delivery lead time.
• Project coordinator is responsible for internal/external communications and management reporting.
• Provide visibility into the status and progress of project activities
• Establist proactive communication with the customer when applicable
• Proactive communication with internal stakeholders, beginning with project kick off through delivery and up to project closure.
• Act as the SPOC for project escalation management providing ownership to resolution during the transition phase
• Manage and minimise project risks in delivering the services
• Create and maintain the project risk register, ensuring distribution to stakeholders and customer
• Establish with the customer planning timeline:
o Product implementation & coordination
o Capture customer feedback
Degree/Equivalent in telecommunication or IT field.
Proven knowledge of Project Management principles .
PMP / synergy certifications is a definite advantage.
Strong Customer and quality focus is mandatory.
Advanced knowledge of telecommunication networks , WAN , Business VPN / BE and Open Video Presence and VOICE / VOIP .
Cisco certifications (CCNA ) is a definite advantage.
Excellent communication skills ( Fluency in French Mandatory)
le plus de l'offre
Performance Bonus paid twice a year based on the performance management system
- Medical Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Check-Up upon joining the Company
- 13th Month Bonus as per legislation
- Bus Allowance
- Meal Allowance
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.
Orange Business Services
en savoir plus sur nos étapes de recrutement